ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING
INNOVATION IN TEACHING
- Naan Mudhalvan:
- It is a massive industry relevant skill enhancement initiative.
- Faculties are trained by this scheme.
- Nalaya Thiran:
- It is an experiential project-based learning program.
- Faculties and students are trained
- The students work in groups of four to complete projects using agile approaches and with the aid of faculty and industry mentors.
- YouTube video lecture:
- The video lectures are prepared and uploaded by subject in-charges.
- AICTE-UHV Training Certificate:
- Faculties undergone UHV training.
“Parakh” is implemented by students and faculties to enhance the project development skills.
- Virtual lab:
- Teaching through virtual lab is implemented.
- Coding club:
- Enrich the student knowledge and to participate various project context.
- Github and Linked in:
- Students are trained to implement the programs in GitHub and linked in.