Full-fledged hostel facilities for boys & girls students have been established inside the campus.It also provides good and safe facilities of lodging and boarding to cater to the needs of outstation students. It has full fledged facilities with STD, ISD, Gymnasium, a reading room and a computer room. The students are monitored with their well being by an efficient and qualified custodian.
The newly constructed hostel provides internet facilities in a common computer center, recreation facilities exclusively for the hostellers.
Rules & Regulations
- Students should maintain strict discipline and avoid making noise inside the hostel premises including dining hall.
- The students should follow the Mess timings : Breakfast – 7.30 a.m. to 8.15 a.m. | Lunch – 12.00 -12.20 p.m. (I batch) | 12.45 p.m. to 1.05 p.m. (II batch)
Snacks – 4.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. | Dinner – 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Students should go to college in formal dress, properly tucked-in, wearing shoes, clearly shaved face.
- Inmate going out should get prior permission from the warden and should come back at the appointed hour
- Hostellers should not go outside the College campus except on holidays by obtaining prior permission from the hostel warden.
- Students should make proper use of furniture, electrical fittings, bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings.