Training & Placement
At SAEC, we strongly believe in complementing the academic endeavors by providing highly comprehensive placements to our students.
Placements have always been excellent, as we are one among the top preferred destinations to recruit from, for many companies.
We offer pre-placement training to our students in the area of both technical and soft skills, to make them ‘Plug & Play’ in the industry.
Talents go barely unrecognized in SAEC, and we have got full potential to place 100% of the eligible students.
Placement Details - Year Wise
|YEAR||NAME OF THE TRAINING||NUMBER OF HOURS|
|I||BRIDGE COURSE||36 HOURS|
|II||ENGLISH COMMUNICATION TRAINING||70 HOURS|
|II||APTITUDE & SOFT SKILL TRAINING||36 HOURS|
|III||APTITUDE & TECHNICAL TRAINING||100 HOURS|
|IV||TECHNICAL TRAINING & SOFT SKILL||100 HOURS|
|IV||COMPANY SPECIFIC TRAINING||36 HOURS|
Details of Students Placed
Looking for more information? Download Placement Brochure here.
no stone unturned
Get the SAEC Advantage
- Dream Offers
- Super Dream Offers
- Placements in top IT product companies
- Placements in top IT services companies
- Placements in top core Engineering Companies
- Training from Expert Team
- Technical classes and Workshops
OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY
- The decision on the choice of intervention techniques is purely based on the Pre-Training Analysis report.
- A series of Pre-Training Assessments will be administered to everyone and will be mapped on the skill-will matrix.
- The students will then be coached, guided, mentored, supported or trained depending on the needs of the students.
- In order to measure the training effectiveness, the students will also be subjected to a series of Post Training Assessment after completion of each of the training module.