ALUMNI - COUNCIL
S.A.Engineering College Alumni Association make sure that SAEC Alumni are involved, linked and engaged to have a better interaction and regard with each other.
- To promote a lifelong relation and to act as a forum for exchange of information among its members.
- To maintain and cultivate among alumni’s a sentiment of affection and regard for one another and attachment with SAEC alumni.
- To provide career development and guidance.
- To act as a focal point of contact between alumni and the institute
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active interest in the work and progress of the Institute
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure
- To Set up alumni chapters in India and abroad
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF SAEC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- To support in various aspects Continuous Improvement – Best Practices are focused by the committee, by inviting the ideas from Alumni, who will be one of the strong source for development of the institution.
- Feedbacks from Alumni are collected and all suitable suggestions are put forwarded to the Principal and the Director for implementations.
- Alumni cell forms a bridge between alumni and students it organizes alumni interaction program every semester for the development of students.
- Inviting alumni for guest lectures and judges for symposiums and conferences.
- Arranging placements & internships through alumni for our students.
- Organizing alumni meet every year on 26th January.
- Maintaining the official alumni website, Facebook page, twitter page & other social media of our college and keep posting the daily happening in the college.